Why book an Accredited AIPP Photographer?
What is the AIPP? By exact definition the AIPP is the Australian Institute of Professional Photography.
With continuous improvements and greater accessibility to cameras that produce a high quality image, why should you commission an AIPP Accredited Professional Photographer? The old saying "you get what you pay for" is a short and highly accurate answer.
An Accredited Professional Photographer:
- Is Assessed and Proven – Accredited members are judged by an assessment panel to ensure that each accredited member achieves and maintains an expected level of craftsmanship
- Is Professional - operates a registered business
- Is Professional - has liability insurance, as appropriate to their business
- Is Professional – agrees to follow the AIPP Code of Ethics and AIPP Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Is Professional – agrees to abide by the AIPP Accredited Membership Business Requirements
- Is Experienced – every Accredited Member has a minimum of two years industry experience or has completed a minimum two year photographic program before applying for Accreditation
- Is Experienced – Has the skill, creativity, style and ability to get the job done on time and on budget
- Never Stops Learning – through the AIPP Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program, all Accredited Members must take part in workshops and seminars throughout each year to ensure they continue to develop along with the industry.